Today has been particularly challenging, as I had to say good-bye to someone who is moving far, far away and who really meant a lot to me. I'm pretty much allergic to good-bye's, so it went about as well as I thought it would aka. not well at all. *sigh*
The outfit I'm dedicating this post to is from Thursday, and basically it looks like I was dressed for a fancy safari. As we were leaving at the end of the day my director looked and me and said "Are you ONLY wearing a lace skirt?" I guess the nude layer under the mesh matched my skin pretty well. Nothing like a little faux nudity in the workplace, right?
Also, my adventures in posing continue, and I am now using props. Check out how firece I am with that tree. O.M.G.L.O.L.W.T.F.
Shift: Marshall's, Skirt: Club Monaco, Shoes: Joelene, Necklace: Joe Fresh, Bracelets: gifts from China
I find the bloopers from our photoshoots really hilarious. So here's a little collage I'm going to call "Tyra Banks Please Help, Posing Fail: The Life Of a Newbie Blogger". Catchy.
The only photo of yesterday's outfit is this one of me running from work with my jacket over my head so that my hair doesn't get wet and ruined. Yup, I do that. No shame in protecting one's hair when neccessary.
Love the lace skirt. It's so feminine.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Delete