I've been wanting to post some "going out" outfits on here. I'm still kind of embaressed/ nervous to ask people to take my photo/ to tell them about my blog....so these super fancy elevator self takes will have to do for now.
Saturday night I headed over to a friend's house for dinner and celebratory drinks. A bunch of us got together to bid her apartment good-bye as she is moving out next weekend. She has been living in this fantastic place for years now and we've had many good times there. The place was handed down to her from a couple of her friends, so they were there as well. We'd planned on going out, but ended up spending all night chatting and laughing over delicious food and wine. It was a really great night and I didn't get home until close to 4 am.
When I've had a bad or tough day, I like to pick myself up, throw on some heels and a short dress and hit the town. My motto is that there is no need to look as crappy as I may feel. So...despite a teary good-bye earlier in the day and the damp, cold weather, I threw on this spotted dress, HUGE dangly earrings that my friend sent me from London and my favourite jacket from Greece.
Dress: Winner's, Belt: Forever 21, Shoes: Joe Fresh, Jacket: Stradivarius, Clutch: Target
"So chin up. Put your shoulders back, walk proud, strut a little. Don't lick your wounds. Celebrate them. The scars you bear are the signs of a competitor." - Grey's Anatomy
Also, now that I have PicFrame and LOVE IT, I'm thinking of starting a weekly outfit round-up. Here's the first one.
Love the "going out" elevator outfit pics - that dress is one of my faves!
ReplyDeleteSarah
smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca
There is a camera in the elevator, I wonder if the creepy security guard enjoyed my little photo shoot. Haha
DeleteCute dress! You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAmy
fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com
Thanks Amy! You have a great blog!
DeleteLove the outfit! You look beautiful! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Karolina!
DeleteYou look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog!
Can we follow back each other?
xoxo
Thank you, yes let's follow each other. You have a great blog as well, so many fun outfits!
ReplyDelete