Pages

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Bright Lights

Today my colleague asked "Where did you get your shirt....1989?"
I chose to take that as a compliment because I'm loving all the neon this season, and this bright shirt is no exception. (I wanted to get it in all the available colours, but settled for this one and the beige one that I wore here) What I'm not loving at all, is the fact that all my recent pics have been taken in this exact same corner - mais c'est la vie.




Shirt: Marshall's, Pants: H&M, Belt: Target, Necklace and Shoes: Joe Fresh, Bangle: blogger sale

Ps. Unfortunate Things I'm Realizing Thanks to my Blog #834759874593759834: Regardless of whether I need it or not, I always have a hair elastic around my wrist. Sometimes two. Sad.

2 comments:

  1. Love the neon! Oh, and I only noticed your hair elastic AFTER you pointed it out!!

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja