Anyways, I think that the bare legs + purple shoes + light cardigan + bright pink nails took this outfit from fall to perfect for a warm summer day.
Dress and Belt: H&M, Cardigan: J Crew, Shoes: Nine West, Bracelets: various
On an unrelated note, I watched the end of the Spain vs. Portugal Euro 2012 soccer game yesterday, and it got me thinking that there really is no winning when it comes to team sports. I almost failed grade nine gym and never played team sports until I joined a recreational beach volleyball league like a month ago, so obviously I'm very qualified to speak on this subject
So....on the one hand you have hockey, and the finals are ridiculously long and go on for what seems like months. Best out of 7 games? Really, that's too TOO much.
But then on the other hand you have soccer, and yesterday because this one Portugese player, missed this ONE single penalty shot, his team is out and the other team is now in the finals. WTF? They've been preparing for this for FOUR years, they've worked their asses off and played for 120 minutes in this game alone, only to crash and burn based (mainly) on a random stroke of bad luck? That blows. There you have it, my well informed and deeply insightful sports commentary. You're welcome.
Soccer (like all team sports) mirrors life: rules, preparations, systems, practice...but sometimes it comes down to something so simple.
ReplyDeleteThat's part of the beauty of it! Otherwise we would always know the winner - Germany :)
Hahaha "we would always know the winner - Germany" excellent point Urose, and your first ever comment! whoo!
Deletelove that dress
ReplyDeleteXo Megan
Odlican outfit. Meni se bas svidja kad neko kombinuje tako dzemper sa haljinom <3
ReplyDelete