Pages

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

She Stripes Again

Another day, another striped skirt from Dynamite. The forecast for today changed completely between the time I went to bed and the time I woke up this morning, so I quickly had to put together this outfit before heading to work. It's getting much harder to plan my outfits in advance. #springproblems
I ended up going with a little pattern mixing to celebrate hump day.

I am very happy to report that this week has just flown by. It figures, the spring and summer months always do while the winter draaaaaags on indefinitely.

I'm off to study, hope everyone else's is having a great week!



Shirt: Siren's, Skirt: Dynamite, Belt: Forever 21, Shoes: Target, Ring: H&M, Bracelets: gifted from China and DIY by Sarah

6 comments:

  1. You do such a good job of pattern mixing! One of my fave outfits of yours :)

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you mixed patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Looks gorgeous!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You have a great blog!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja