I'm pretty sure I've worn this skirt at LEAST once a week since I bought it at H&M in April. That, my dear readers, is $17.99 well spent.
So..the challenge will continue tomorrow and while wearing stripes for days is pretty easy, coming up with clever titles for these post isn't. Stay tuned to find out what I come up with next.
Note to self: I should probably plan my "challenges" a little better, because I had no idea about any of this on Tuesday, hence the non-stripy post title. *sigh* #ThingsNoOneElseCaresAbout
Also, I read a blog post today that made reference to the famous "style blogger pigeon toe". It made me laugh, and then I had to try it. So, I added a new pose to my repertoire, for a grand total of.....3 poses. Score!
PS. Hey I just joined, and this is crazy, but find me on Instagram and follow me, maybe? @ClothesKinksAndCurls
Warming up with some tried and true posing...like this here side pose.
Looking up into the
BOOM! There is it folks, the style blogger pigeon toe. So excited.
Didn't want to get mistaken for Heidi Klum, so I went back to a classic Maja pose.
Shirt: Gap, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Target, Belt: no idea, Necklace: DIY by Sarah, Bracelets: H&M + DIY by Sarah
This is adorable and so simple! You pull off pink well!
ReplyDelete<3
http://understatedclassics.blogspot.com
Thanks Clare!
Deletehaha it really is so hard to come up with titles for posts huh!?!? I looked at a few of your outfit posts and I love it!
ReplyDeletehave a great rest of your day Maja!
~Morgan
Thanks Morgan, you have a very inspiring blog. I will be visiting again for sure.
Deletelove that skirt and your hair!
ReplyDeletediscount bikes london
ReplyDeleteExcellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world i am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.cheap bikes
You already know how much I love this outfit, but I'll say it again. I love this outfit. And your DIY's ;)
ReplyDeleteSarah
smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca
I think that it's about time that I leave something here.
ReplyDelete1. Your hair really looked great yesterday! Also, did I see some pink lipstick?
2. Instagram? So there is twitter, fb, blog, instagram...I'm really happy for this blog business, at least they don't ask me to have an account!
Take some fun photos today ladies. It's fun following you!
Sonja
Great outfit! Totally something I would wear!
ReplyDeleteStyle in the City
Lovely outfit, it really suits you :)
ReplyDeleteTanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk
Your outfit is completely adorable doll. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
ReplyDeleteKatie
Lady Million