My bestie Tiffany moved to London a year ago (so long!) to persue her dream career in PR, she's obviously kicking ass and taking names so they're keeping her for another year. I have always known that this girl can do anything she sets out to do, and this move to London has confirmed it once more. She is absolutely brilliant and is a bigger star in my eyes than all the celebs she handles on the red carpet.
Patrick has lived in Toronto for a while now, so he's closer but we still don't see each other as often as I would like (aka every day). He's just the funniest, most talented person I have ever met. The man can sing, act, dance, direct, and make a mean logo. No big deal. (Not to mention he should be the one with the personal style blog, seriously.)
When we get together life just makes sense. We laugh until we pee, we speak in tongues, we sit in comfortable silence, we confess, we give each other advice and we just have a great time. I might still be looking for "the one", but I've already found a couple of soulmates! (with matching tats to prove it!)
Balcony Brunch with the Besties. (They'll probably both hate me for posting this)
How fab is she?
I miss them both SO much alrady, and if I think about it for any longer I'll start to cry....so..... moving on to what I wore on Friday.
Check out these neon shorts that I bought at the blogger sale. (Ummmm sorry that the pics are so bright you can barely see them, it was sunny and my photographer had to pee)
These babies caught my eye as soon as I saw them on the rack, and even though I wasn't 100% sure they fit right or that they were especially flattering, I just had to have them. I started out the day in my black wedges, but unfortunately those slaughtered my feet and I had to take them off as soon as we got to the nearest store. I ended up purchasing these babies for 20 bucks, which was an unexpected dip into my monthly shopping budget (sad), but had to happen because I literally couldn't walk. The wedges looked much better, but I kid you not when I tell you that I had open wounds on the bottom of both of my feet which required a first aid kit, various creams and balms from my parents' medicine cabinet, a homemade bandage dressing and 2 full fays of awkward limping. Not. Ok.
Shorts: Vero Moda; Shirt: dress, H&M, Emergency Sandals: Old Navy, Necklace: Joe Fresh
Sounds like an awesome weekend! Love your new neon shorts, and they look perfect with the stripes!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
You already know how much I love these neon green shorts! So great with the black and white stripes.
ReplyDeleteWish I was there sipping on a caesar with you three :)
Sarah
smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca
What a lovely weekend! You look super cute for all the fun you had.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Hi! I just came across your blog and truly enjoyed reading your post. It's always lovely to meet up with real friends and spend quality time together.
ReplyDeleteNow following via bloglovin.
www.stilettosorpajamas.com