Pages

Friday, 15 June 2012

James Dean, for Sure

I'm watching Nik Wallenda walk on a tight rope across Niagara Falls. He's tethered to the tight rope but it's still completely insane and so scary. People have crazy dreams and it's so cool that they set out and achieve them.

Less impressive than a death defying walk on a tight rope....but still the perfect for a spring day at the office, is my outfit from Thursday.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I'll be studying for my French exam both days. Fun.






Blazer: Simon's, Tank: H&M, Skirt: Forever21, Shoes: Target

6 comments:

  1. Loooove these colors, i need a white blazer!

    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should defnitely wear this blazer more often... Such a great outfit! Good luck with the studying!

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! Love that skirt. Hope your studying went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the blue, and that is such a fun blazer!

    Seize the Styles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't that tight rope walk across the Niagara Falls amazing! I could never even watch someone attempt that in person (tethered or not) let alone try something like that myself. I don't think I got the daredevil gene, but I am fully capable of attempting and enjoying a lovely spring outfit. Your blazer is perfect and I love the colour of your skirt. I'm kind of obsessed with blue and white combinations right now. You look beautiful and have such a lovely smile! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lepa kombinacija i lepo ti stoji suknja <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja