Pages

Friday, 6 April 2012

Self Portraits Are Tricky

Happy long weekend everyone!

Tonight I am posting my first outfit photos, and let me tell you dear reader, taking pictures of yourself, without a tripod is a) difficult and b) not very cool. If anyone had seen me tonight, they probably would have thought I was insane.

Bing the single girl that I am, I don't have a loving husband/ boyfriend to employ as official blog photographer so this will have to do for now. Although maybe not for too long if my French teacher has anything to say about it...tonight I am heading out on my first EVER blind date. She insisted that I just had to meet her "tall, handsome, smart, lawyer" friend and I agreed because I like to put myself through embaressing situations apparently. I'm not really looking forward to it, BUT if nothing else it will make for a funny story to share with my friends (and blog about). 

But first, here's what I wore to meet The Blind Date: 

 Shirt: Sirens, Jeans: Sirens, Shoes: Joe Fresh, Accessories: H&M (long time ago)

 Shirt detail with better lighting. Yay!

PS. I just realized that this entire outfit cost $50, not including the accessories. Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit - can't wait to hear how your date went ;)

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja