I don't even want to talk about it.
This was obviously a huge interruption to our regularly scheduled photoshoots. Luckily we found a suitable indoor alternative, which actually worked out well for my outfit because I was feeling super nerdy and the lockers remind me of high school.
This morning I moved the casual from "casual Friday" right into Monday, and wore this colourful number to work. Also, I wore my hair up, which I don't do often, but I've been admiring the high buns for a while now and thought I would give it a shot.
I followed this tutorial (minus the teasing....it's 2012, are we still teasing our hair?!!?!). Then I stumbled on this video and was REALLY entertained by the girl who does them, so I ended up watching ummm several of her tutorials. THEN I stumled on this and it basically blew my mind. Then I realized it was way past my bedtime and that I was easily amused.
(Note: if this was my actual high school locker it would be covered with BSB and Leonardo Dicaprio magazine photos, of course)
Cardigan: Siren's, Shirt: The Gap, Pants: H&M, Boots: Aldo, Scarf: Ardene.
Cute post, adorable outfit :)
ReplyDeletexo, Megan
http://indieflower-meg.blogspot.com/
Pretty!
ReplyDeleteI like the red...
www.azrakun.com
Thanks so much ladies!
ReplyDeleteMegan we have the same boots, yours are Steve Madden but they're otherwise identical. Just checking out your blog :)
cute outfit! i like the colours
ReplyDelete