Pages

Monday, 16 April 2012

Closet Shopping

Like I mentioned in my previous post, going through my closet in preparation for the fashion swap party, I discovered some goodies I had completely forgotten about (fuchsia sweater from Banana Republic, and Nine West shoes) and was able to pair them with some favourites that I wear a lot (striped skirt from Dynamite and my H&M double print scarf). I was really excited about this brand new outfit that had just been sitting in my closet this whole time, and wore it to work the next day!













The shoes ended up going home with a friend of Sarah's after the fashion swap party. I hope that they are more comfortable on her feet than they were on mine - OUCH!

Also, the whole outfit just happened to match my Cheeky Monkey mani, which obviously made me way more excited than it should have. I have a life, I swear!

Cheeky Monkey is a fantastic brand of nailpolish I just tried from Made You Blush. The colour in the photos is "Back Alley Sally". All the names are "cheeky" like that one and each bottle comes with really good life advice.


















PS. I've been hesitant about posting more outfit photos because taking photos of myself is really lame and ends up looking budget. Any other single bloggers out there with ideas on taking outfit photos sans boyfriend or tripod ? Holler at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja