Pages

Friday, 20 April 2012

Red Hot Friday

Forget casual Friday..I'm calling today red hot Friday in honour of these jeans! Since the forecast called for rain and clouds, I thought it was the perfect day to wear my brightest pants. It rained on and off all day, but then the sun came out JUST in time for our daily photo shoot. Yay!

Today's outfit is basically a mix of individual pieces I wear ALL the time, but not always together.

I love, love, LOVE these jeans. I dress them up, dress them down and have been wearing them non-stop since I bought them in January.

The booties are from Nine West and one of my favourite purchases from my shopping trip to the USA back in September. So comfy and they pretty much go with everything.

The striped shirt and double print scarf are also staple pieces that I wear all the time, but never together...until today. I'm pretty sure that someone, a long time ago told me to never mix prints (or I read it in Seventeen magazine in 1992), and it stuck. So mixing prints today, I definitely felt kind of bad-ass!







Jeans: Siren's. Shirt: The Gap, Scarf: H&M, Booties: Nine West, Bracelets: gifted from China.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love everything about this post.

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja