This morning I felt like putting on ALL of the new things I bought, but that wasn't really an option since: 1. I bought 3 pairs of shoes, and 2. I aim to look sane while at work. So...... I had to start slow. While I hate to pick favourites, I knew that the outfit had to include this denim shirt, which I kind of have a crush on *swoon*. This shirt was basically made for me - it fits perfectly, which is a
I also threw on this sunshine coloured sweater, which may enter the regular rotation pretty quickly because I really like it and the colour looks decent even on someone super pale (aka. me).
I finished off with my new neon bracelet, and a couple of "oldies but goodies" (gray denim skirt + grey wedges)....and almost ended up in a Canadian suit.
The yellow was perfect for this particular Monday as it made me look alive and cheery and covered up the fact that I was barely awake.
Ps. I've been rocking the sockless sock bun pretty regularly since I went on my YouTube tutorial binge.
Shirt: Levis outlet, Sweater and Bracelet: Forever 21, Skirt: Esprit, Shoes: The Shoe Company
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja