Pages

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Mint Condition

Saw this mani on Pinterest (shocker!) and had to have it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
I bonded with someone in my building's elevator after she complimented this manicure AND struck up a convo with a cashier at the grocery store for the same reason. That's the thing about a good mani...it brings people (well, women) together!

The accent nail colour is Deborah Lipmann's Today Was a Fairytale while the rest are Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet.






I really love the mint colour, but this Sally Hansen gets two thumbs down. I used it only once before it got SO thick that I could barely apply it. Boo! Luckily, a few drops of Seche Restore (from the same line as Seche Vite) brought it right back to life. Note to self: get Seche Retsore, ASAP! I have so many bottles I could revive and use again.

4 comments:

  1. Love this manicure! What did we do before Pinterest?

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before Pinterest I didn't make ANY friends in the elevator, that's for sure :)

      Delete
  2. mint looks so pretty on you!

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nav! Just checked out your blog, will be back again for sure. Awesome outfits!

      Maja

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja