The first time I went shopping in the US I basically behaved like an animal who had just been released into the wild after years of captivity. I had no plan, no self control and I bought everything I laid my hands on (to be fair, I was also recovering from a break-up, so it was to be expect...right?). In the end, I spent WAY too much money and what's even worse I ended up with a lot of things that I only wore once. Since then, I promised myself I would be smarter about my shopping trips to the US.
In preperation for last September's trip I made a list and managed to stick to it (more or less). In the end I think I only bought two things that I haven't really worn - a huge improvement, if I may say so myself.*round of applause*
Hoping to keep the smart shopping streak going, here is my wish list for next week's trip:
2. A light colour maxi skirt
3. Leopard jeans, mint jeans, pastel pink jeans
4. Brightly coloured classic cardigans (I only seem to own long cardis, what's up with that?)
5. Statement necklace, neon accessories and a link necklace and bracelet
6. Denim jacket
7. Neon loafers
8. Beige pointy flats


Can I just use your list instead of making my own? Pefect! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca
I'll print two copies before we leave :)
ReplyDeletei want all the pieces!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/