Pages

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Green (and blue) With Envy

So it's official.... fashion blogs have changed my life. No joke. The old me (aka. last week) would never have paired these two colours together (green and blue). I love this blazer, and when I bought it I thought "I'll wear this with everything! Yay!" but as usual I paired it with two things and then just pressed "repeat". Not this time friends, not this time.



Pants: H&M, Blazer: Winner's, Shirt: Dynamite, Shoes: Stance

Picture taking day 2 was almost kiboshed by the fact that there was a whole group of landscapers milling around the "forested" photoshoot locations (aka. doing their job), but Sarah and I stuck it out because we're not quitters!

3 comments:

  1. Love the green blazer!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the green!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashleigh Nicole and Alexa! Comments make me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja