I'm sitting on my couch eating air-popped popcorn covered with butter that I melted myself and loving every minute of it. Finally a chance to unwind after what turned out to be pretty weird and stressful two days. Blah.
It is still cold and rainy here in Ottawa *yawn*, and yesterday's blog related activities turned into a pretty big disaster. We both forgot our sunnies, the lighting in the photos is all weird (sorry!), Sarah's heels got stuck in the mud at our super exotic photoshoot location (aka. some park in the middle of suburbia), I lost my work pass for a couple of minutes, Sarah dropped her lunch container and it shattered into a million pieces AND I realized after we came back to work that I had somehow managed to lose both of my earrings. Then I checked the photos and realized that I lost only one before the photoshoot so that in the photos I only have one earring on, like a crazy person.
When I finally came home, my internet was so slow that I couldn't upload my photos to make a blog post. Cool.
Pants: Winner's, Shirt + Necklace: Joe Fresh, T-shirt: Garage, Belt: Forever21, Booties: Zeller's
We're off on our cross-border shopping excursion tomorrow! Here's hoping I stick to my planned list and find everything I'm looking for!
Hej Maja, drago mi je sto si mi pisala na blogu :) I meni je drago sto se mozemo sad pratiti :)
ReplyDelete