Pages

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

MAXImum Fun

This weekend was fantastic. I really wasn't ready for it to be over so soon.

Niagara was fabulous! I met some amazing people, ate good food, danced and had an awesome time. I am now exhausted (and kind of cranky), so I'll make this quick.

Here's an outfit featuring my new maxi skirt from.... Walmart. I didn't think I could possibly love Walmart more, but when I saw this beauty on the rack for $16.99, I fell in love all over again. Cheap toiletries, a grocery store and now cute skirts? Love.



Shirt and Belt: Forever 21, Skirt: Walmart, Sandals: Old Navy

3 comments:

  1. walmart? well, you sure make it look more expensive. love the slouchy top.

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew Wal-Mart could have such prizes like this one?! You look awesome.

    <3 Clare

    http://understatedclassics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great skirt. I can't believe it's from Walmart! Love your bright pink toes too!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja