Pages

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Americana

This morning I woke up at the exact time that I am supposed to leave my house for work. Awesome. I also had no idea what to wear because I'd planned on getting up early to pick out my outfit. Great way to start the day.

So I did what I usually do when I am running late and don't know what to wear - I took out almost every piece of clothing I own, and threw it on my bed in a frantic search for something to put on.
What came out was this outfit, which Sarah immidiately pointed out was perfect for the 4th of July...red, white and stripes. Black stripes, but stripes nonetheless.
An unintentional shout-out to our neighbours to the South!



T-shirt: Garage, Skirt: Dynamite, Shoes: Target,Necklace: Forever 21

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit - love that skirt!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, so perfectly patriotic/chic!

    Clare
    http://understatedclassics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really is perfect outfit for the 4th :) super suknjica!

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing when I'm running late! Very cute outfit - love that skirt on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute photos!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja