Pages

Monday, 9 July 2012

Blue Moon

I recently got home from volleyball and I am exhausted. We played the top placed teams in the league tonight and it was so much fun. We played the best we have all season (even though we lost 4 out of 6 games). I finally got my heart rate up, broke a sweat and even sustained an injury. My first ever sports injury in fact! *slow clap*
I took a pretty hard dive right into the sand, and scraped my knee. It was worth it, because I'm pretty sure I looked totes cool and sporty while doing it. Amaze!

In my head this dress is something Kate Middleton would wear. Not sure why, because I'm pretty sure I paid like $29.99 for it a few years ago. Maybe it's the colour. No idea. In any case...let's just pretend I look like Kate Middleton whenever I am in this dress and call it a day. Thanks.

Also, today I got my mom to take these photos. It was pretty hilarious:
1. She was worried that her tomatoes didn't look nice enough for the blog (behind me).
2. She didn't really get blogging at all. When I told her it was for a blog, she thought blogging was online dating, until I explained that most style bloggers are women who check out other women's blogs and comment on each other's posts. Then she was even more confused as to why I bother/ potentially a little concerned.



Dress: Smart Set, Blazer: Simon's, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Joe Fresh

3 comments:

  1. This is a Kate Middleton dress! Reminds me of when they announced their engagement! Now all you need is the ring! You look great.

    xoxo Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally a "kate outfit", especially with the white blazer!

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja