I'm super busy tonight, preparing for tomorrow's pool party with colleagues and this weekend's cottage trip with Sarah, so I have to go continue choppng veggies and pack. SO happy it's Friday tomorrow, finally!
Skirt: Walmart, Shirt: Smart Set, Jacket: Guess, Loafers: Nine West
Thanks for your comment! Ashleigh from The Daileigh is my sister :)
ReplyDeletexo, Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com
P.S. Cute look!
Love that maxi! Have fun at the party :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
It was pretty hilarious, and thankfully the pictures turned out great :) Can't wait for the weekend festivities to begin!!
ReplyDeleteSarah
smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca
love the umbrella!
ReplyDeleteXo Megan
What a lovely outfit. Can't believe that skirt is from wal-mart!
ReplyDeleteClare
Understated Classics
Gotta love rainy photo shoots! LOL! The good news is that you look super cute as always :) I love that you paired loafers with a maxi dress!
ReplyDeleteHope the party went well :)
XO - Marion
Oh the sacrifices you make for blogging! Rain or shine, we want to know what's going on.
ReplyDelete