It is currently 30 degrees in my condo and way too hot to have a laptop on my lap. It's also too hot to have the lights on, too hot to pick out an outfit for tomorrow and def too hot to sleep.
It's going to be a fun night.
I leave you with an outfit I wore last Friday featuring a skirt that is actually a dress.
Blazer: Simon's, Shirt: H&M, Skirt aka dress: unknown, gift from Sarajevo, Necklace: Joe Fresh, Sandals: Zara
I love doing this! I love dresses that turn into skirts and skirts that go into dresses! I have one and I wear it almost every other day (when I don't want to be creative with my outfits!) You look awesome Maja!
I've had this blazer for a while but totally forgot about it until recently, so I've been trying to make more use of it lately. Thanks for the comment Carrie!
Love how you turned that dress into a skirt! It looks really cute. Good luck dealing with the heat :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment Megan! The AC should be installed soon!
DeleteI love doing this! I love dresses that turn into skirts and skirts that go into dresses! I have one and I wear it almost every other day (when I don't want to be creative with my outfits!) You look awesome Maja!
ReplyDeleteClare
Understated Classics
Thanks Clare, I've always thought about doing this but never did until this day. I will have to try it again for sure!
DeleteLove this! The dress makes such a great maxi!
ReplyDeleteSarah
smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca
I love that you paired the maxi with a blazer.
ReplyDeleteCarrie
I've had this blazer for a while but totally forgot about it until recently, so I've been trying to make more use of it lately. Thanks for the comment Carrie!
DeleteI love that blazer - it looks like it was made for you! The gold jewelry really completes the look.
ReplyDeleteThanks Franziska! I really like cotton blazers, they seem to fit me way better than other materials.
DeleteThanks Megan!
ReplyDelete