Pages

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Not So Mellow

There is nothing mellow about this yellow shirt, friends. In fact it is quite the opposite of mellow. This baby is bright. When I first spotted it, I totally thought I was too pale to pull it off. That may still be the case, but I have loved this shirt since the day I tried it on, and have worn it a lot. Forget you, mellow!

Today Sarah and I went back to our old photoshoot spot, and it felt good. Awkward as always, but good. She got away without being photographed, but at least we're slowly getting back into the game. I've been blogging since April, and I do miss it when I'm away. I miss writing, I miss reading people's comments, I miss checking out my daily reads, I miss discovering new blogs and leaving comments.

Despite all of that, I still have freak out moments. Like tonight, when I realized that through a random Twitter connection, it would suddenly became possible for a lot of people who know me to view my blog. I lost it. It was like some deep, dark, secret about me was going to be revealed. I panicked.
I'm not sure why I'm still hesitant to go public with my blog, but it doesn't even matter. For now I am content to share this part of myself with the small community of blogger friends I have built up over the past few months. I like that this part of my life is completely seperate from everything else.

Including my increasingly public TV life. Hahaha.

Ok I'm off to bed but before I go let me warn you that you shouldn't expect a lot if you plan on watching "What to Expect When You're Expecting". It's not very good. I know. I was as shocked as the rest of you (aka. not at all), but I'm pretty certain that Cameron's prosthetic belly will not win her an Oscar. #sadface
Also, Anna Kendrick is totally overrated.






Pants: Winner's, Shirt: Marshall's, Belt: Aldo, Shoes: Target, Bracelets: H&M

18 comments:

  1. whoah this blog is fantastic i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this info, you can help them greatly….
    Check out for Portion control and Weight Management Plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely outfit, great colours mix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love the colors. I love your style. I'd love it if you could check out my blog, it'd mean a lot.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bright yellow shirt on you...so fun!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yellow on you. Love this weather and glad it's not leaving us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you paired that bright yellow with those awesome "cargo-esque" pants. looking fantastic!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinda obsessed with this yellow top on you! Love it!
    And I totally know what you mean by photo sessions in public being awkward. I take all of my own photos so its uber awkward when people stop to watch. Ugh. But I just try to look at it as a character building exercise (working on my shyness :) )

    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have an awesome blog! I'm going to enjoy reading it. Definitely following! :) Check out mine Perfect Shot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!! Especially the shirt!

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for you comment! Following you on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the combo of your cargos and bright yellow top (and your high bun)!

    xo, Megan

    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful post, my love!

    Have a wonderful week,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    New Post: Milan VFNO - Focus on TOD'S!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ____$$$________________$$$$$___$$$$$
    _____$$$_________$$__$$$___$$_$$__$$$
    _____$$$_______$$$$__$$______$_____$$
    _____$$$_____$$$$____$$$__________$$
    ______$$____$$$$______$$$________$$___$$$$$$$$________$$$$$$$$
    ______$$$__$$$$_________$$$_____$$__$$$$$$__$$$_____$$$$$$__$$$
    ______$$$_$$$_____________$$__$$___$$$_____________$$$
    ______$$$_$$________________$$_____$$$_____________$$$
    ______$$$$$$$_______________________$$$$$$$$$$______$$$$$$$$$$
    ______$$$$_$$$_____________$$$$______$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$$$$$
    ______$$$____$$$____________$$$_______________$$$_____________$$$
    ______$$$_____$$$__________$$$$_______________$$$_____________$$$
    ______$$$_____$$$$__________$$$$___$_________$$$$_$_________$$$$
    _____$$$________$$$$___$____$$$$____$$$$$_$$$$$$___$$$$$_$$$$$$
    ____$$$___________$$$$$_____$$$$$_____$$$$$$$$


    Thank you for your comment & support this is really important to me From Sport stars

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bright yellow! It looks great with the cargo green pants!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how u styled that gorgeous blouse :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That blouse is gorgeous! You look great! It's so bright and it's suits you!


    I am now following, Please check out and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja