Those are just a few reasons why I'm eagerly awaiting tonight's Caesar.
After my photoshoot with Danka, I posted her photos sparingly. I was worried I'd "use them all up" super quickly and have to go back to the good ol' iPhone. I carefully spaced out when I posted them, savouring them like small blog treasures until I realized today that I still have one more outfit to post, and I need to do it now because fall is quickly upon us (although it's currently +32 in Ottawa). So...here's the last of them. *sigh*
Skirt: Winner's, Shirt: clothing exchange, Sandals: Old Navy
PS. How evil and frustrated do I look in that last photo? Bahahaha. Had to post it!
That's what I did yesterday - posted a maxi skirt because fall is coming! Same thought process.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to add this top over your maxi dress. Completely different look! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSarah
smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca
What a great way to use a maxi to the fullest! Love the tank over it. Looking awesome.
ReplyDeleteClare
Understated Classics
Okidam na kosu.... ;)
ReplyDeleteBTW, google connect ti je na gadgets. samo stisni dodaj.
Great outfit! Skirts like that are so versatile because they can be worn in the summer and in the winter, although I'm sure that would not be fun wearing as your walking through snow. :) Ottawa, eh? Cheers from a fellow Canadian (Toronto for me). LOVE that last evil pic! :)
ReplyDeletexo Jenny
www.crazystylelove.com
stunning outfit!
ReplyDeletexo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/
Pretty necklace! Those sunglasses look really good on you :)
ReplyDeletewww.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
Bravo maki!! Love this!;)
ReplyDeleteXx
Hope the last few days have been better for you! Love the black and white :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
Great idea, that is so beautiful outfit out there From India
ReplyDeleteGreat and cute so super long skirt style.
ReplyDeleteCute outfit, love that skirt !
ReplyDeletexo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s