Pages

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Vested Interests

This vest. Oh, this vest.
I'm obsessed.

I must admit that I was tempted by its sudded cousin from Zara - flashier and three times the price. But being a grown-up is all about making difficult decisions, so I said "no" to Zara and went searching for an alternative that fit both my body and my budget. I dashed madly through the Eaton Center looking for the one.
My face lit up when I found this bad boy at Old Navy - it was love at first sight. I've been wanting to spend every moment with it since then, and today I wouldn't let 30 degrees, or my office job stop me.

This vest. It's love.








    


Vest: Old Navy, Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Joe Fresh, Shoes: Target, Necklace: By Sarah



12 comments:

  1. Vest twins!! Love it as much as you do :)

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this vest too! The way you paired it with that skirt is awesome. I must go get my own!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog babe.
    Check out this lovely giveaway on my blog!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good sensibilities! I bet this Old Navy version is far more versatile than the flashier Zara!

    Love it on you!
     
    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET
    Recent post: http://www.twentyyork.com/2012/07/50-days-of-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. tooooooooooooo makiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!prsluk -zakon!znam te-znas me!!!!love the whole thing!!!poljubac od zveki i maje!!!
    xx




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit simple, but I guess that makes it so perfect to wear with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prsluk je odlican! :))

    http://www.fashion-bite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ogrlica je divna, steta sto se vidi samo na poslednjoj slici

    V
    http://svenagrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics!!!!! Amazing outfit!!!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE vests! And this army colored one - FUN!

    Let's follow each other!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  11. This vest is amazing!

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja