It feels like forever since I've excitedly stared at the blank blogger page, ready to dish about a new vest/ skirt/ shirt I've incorporated into that day's outfit.
There are about a million reasons why I haven't been posting. Newfoundland was busy and more importanlty the weather was completely ridiculous. It was cold and here was a permanent mist suspended in the air. My hair exploded. Seriously. Also, I had brought summer clothing (45 lbs of it, to be exact) so, in order to stay warm I basically had to layer on everything I brought with me. Needless to say, it was no time to be taking outfit photos.
Life has also been pretty crazy, as my local TV career seems to be picking up steam. Not really.
I do have an unplanned TV appearance this Tuesday that I've been prepping for, and we are getting ready to film the second episode of Serbian Television Ottawa.
I'm also tired of my closet and everything in it. I'm not interested in shopping either. Crazy. I know. I
hit the mall today with my friend and I wasn't tempted to buy
anything. I came home emty handed. *gasp*
Like I said, a million and one reasons not to blog...but really, the truth is that I've hit a major bloggers block. I'm sick of taking and looking at photos of myself, and I've been wondering: who really cares what I am wearing to my 9-5 office job? REALLY?
To make matters worse, I just tried to force myself to upload some photos and my internet is basically dial-up right now so nothing is moving.
It's a sign: I shouldn't force it.

Oh Maja! I know exactly how you feel. I hope you get your mojo back.
ReplyDeleteIva
One Chic Mom
http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/