Pages

Saturday, 12 May 2012

Sunny Side Up

It's a beautifully sunny and warm day in Ottawa! Finally.

My weekend is well underway, and started with a girls only slumber party last night at my friend Sonja's. We ate good food, drank margaritas, gossiped, put on face masks and did our nails. No better way to spend a Friday night!

Here's the casual outfit I had on earlier today. I've had this maxi skirt since the winter and couldn't wait to start wearing it with some of my brighter pieces. This jean jacket was on my list for our shopping trip to the US. I wanted a lighter wash but couldn't find one that wasn't a belly top on me, so when I found this darker one at Guess I had to have it. It actually FITS! I'm hoping the dark denim won't stop me from wearing it basically every day this spring/ summer, as I had planned.
The gorgeous braided necklace was a birthday gift from Sarah of Small Town Catwalk fame. She made it herself!

Photo credits: SonJa! :)




Shirt: Joe Fresh, Skirt: Winner's:, Jacket: Guess, Loafers: Nine West, Necklace: Gifted from Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Obozavam maxi suknje, a ogrlica je upotpunila celu kombinaciju. Odlican outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top knot :)
    KL
    suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krystin! I ALWAYS wear my hair down, so this is a pretty new and scary experience for me haha.

      Maja

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja