Pages

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

A Spring Thing

Today was the kind of gorgous day that makes working in an office for 8 hours really REALLY hard. *sigh*

I realized before we took these photos that I'm wearing several shades of purple (you can't really tell in the photos but my sandals are a light lilac/pink-ish colour), which is questionable BUT I think it all worked out well...or at least I hope it did.
Side note: I wish I had a mustard coloured cardigan to wear with this dress.

I also realized that in all my photos, I am always wearing the same sunglasses, and that's because....I only own this pair. I love my classic Ray Ban aviators!



Dress and Belt: Target, Cardigan: Siren's, Sandals: Winner's, Necklace: Forever21

6 comments:

  1. Love this dress so much. It can be paired with so many colours and look great every time!

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Yola. I'm loving your blog, by the way!

      Maja

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit! That dress is fantastic!! Can't believe it's from Targs {ok, yes i can. I love target).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. I've only been to Target once, and I love it! I am eagerly awaiting its arrival in Ottawa!

      Maja

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja