Pages

Monday, 28 May 2012

Mullet Monday

I didn't want to be overly dramatic (total lie), but today's post really could have been called "miserable monday" because this morning a bunch of us bureaucrats realized we've been blogblocked. It's like being cockbloged but WAY WORSE - it means that we can no longer access blogs at work. I'm still trying to process this terrible development.
Blogs have really become an integral part of my daily routine. Any time there was a lull in work or I needed a short mental break, I would browse my fave blogs and spend a little quality time with stylish men and women from all around the world. Now that's been taken away and I'm really not sure how I'm going to handle it. *dramatic sigh* Oh the agony!

On to today's outfit: the mullet skirt. I don't think that's what they're actually called, but that's certainly what they look like. This is one trend I really didn't think I would embrace....much like ankle booties, and then I caved and now I'm obsessed. I'm still holding strong on the "no belly tops" front. Stay tuned to find out if I cave on that one as well.
I fell in love with this mullet during out last trip to Syracuse, and now I can't even remember what it was about these skirts that bothered me initially. Maybe it was the fact that I can't decide if the party is in the front or back. What do you guys think?




Shirt: Forever21, Skirt: Forever21, Sandals: Winner's

1 comment:

  1. I totally need to re-think my attitude towards these skirts! Love it (and your new wedges too)!

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja