Pages

Thursday, 24 May 2012

Mixed Up

Today was a pretty big day. Inspired by some of my favourite bloggers (here's looking at you Annie!) I decided to take the plunge and try mixing patterns. To be honest, this is a pretty tame, monochromatic version, and even though the patterns are different, it still has a very matchy-matchy feel overall, BUT I'm definitely wearing dots AND stripes at the same time. *high five*

Mixing pattens got me feeling super brave, so I also wore my cardigan backwards. This is something I saw a while ago and have been meaning to try. Today may have not been the best day to be wearing a buttoned up cardigan, since it was VERY hot, but I'm a sweaty trooper.


Things I've realized since I started blogging # 7647645638456: My right (in the photos) bang is always kinky and weird. Always.
Awesome.




 Cardigan: Target, Skirt: Dynamite, Shoes: Nine West, Necklace: Part of a Halloween costume from the Dollar Store (actually)


PS. Check out how creepy my arm looks in this candid out take that I just had to post. Go go Gadget arm!

6 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty look! i love the striped skirt and mixing patters :) you look gorgeous xo


    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! Just checked out your blog, I love it! Will be checking back regularly for sure.

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit. Backwards cardigan is a must try after seeing how great it looked on you!

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute skirt!
    xo Krystin
    suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in that outfit! I would have never guessed the necklace was from the dollar store. :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja