Pages

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Already Half Way Done

I love long weekends, for many reasons, one of which is that they are always followed by short weeks. Glorious. Today is already Wednesday, and that's pretty damn awesome.

Then I realize that sometimes life just feel like a continuous countdown to the weekend. And I get slightly depressed, because I don't want to be counting down my life like that. Then I start to wonder if I'm really, truly, 100% satisfied with my career and how I spend 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. And then I get scared and need to stop thinking about it.
I digress.

It was so bright out today, so you can't really see any of the details of this shirt in these photos. I've worn it before. It has a bedazzled Petar Pan collar and pleats. I love it. You can kind of see the details (not really) in the second photo, which is why I am posting it even though I look super sad.





Shirt: Jacob, Skirt: H&M, Cardigan: Siren's, Shoes: Nine West

Also, getting dressed in the mornings is getting slightly tricky since my condo is now constantly at a balmy 27 degrees. When I wake up, I want to take everything off, not put clothes ON. I have an air conditioning unit, now I just need to find someone handy to install it. Better get on that soon, otherwise I'm going to show up to work in booty storts one of these days.

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I feel the same way - always counting down to the next weekend or vacation - kind of sucks. But anyway, LOVE the pink & purple combo...and those sandals are so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No vacation in sight over here, so counting down to the weekend for now!
      Thanks Annie!

      Delete
  2. love the color combination. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! Loving that pink blazer you wore in your latest post!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I really love that bright pink skirt! I've especially been a fan of pairing brights with brights lately (i.e. the cardigan with it).

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very elegant!! Welcome to visit my blog and if you like it we could follow each other. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they always bring a smile to my face! - Maja